Heating and Air Conditioning- Murfreesboro TN
No Up Sales, No Gimmicks!
No Technicians on Commission!
Prompt, Professional & Precise!
Free Estimates on Installations!
Total Trans4mation is a full-service heating and air conditioning company that is located in Murfreesboro, TN. We provide quality service to homeowners and businesses across the Middle Tennessee area. At Total Trans4mation, we are extremely proud of the positive feedback and excellent reputation that we have received within the Rutherford, Davidson and Williamson County areas. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, a 5 star rating with Google Places and nothing but great reviews on LinkedIn. We have worked extremely hard to develop and maintain this kind of reputation which is only possible because of our ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction. You may have noticed the numeral 4 in the middle of our name (Total Trans4mation), and may have wondered what’s the reason for the number. The number 4 actually represents our heart and commitment to being the best heating and air conditioning company that we can possibly be 4 you our valued customer and friend. That commitment starts with a deep understanding that we are working 4 you, 4 the trust of our community, and 4 God who gives us the ability to do what we do. We want all of our customers to know that we are firmly committed to building a company that they will feel safe doing business with for years to come. So how does all this go from being just a nice concept to a genuine and pleasant reality? Well it all starts with a willingness to ask two very important questions…
- What do our customers want?
- What do our customers want to avoid?
AN AMAZING THING HAPPENS WHEN YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN AND PLACE YOURSELF IN SOMEONE ELSE’S SHOES! Take just a second and look at all the benefits that were generated just from listening to the folks in our community.
Your Voice, Our Response…
- Thorough Scheduling - Over the years, we have been able to develop a fairly efficient scheduling process that helps to ensure that nothing goes wrong with your appointment. One of our dispatchers will make sure to confirm all the scheduling information over the phone and then send all the scheduling and pricing information over to your email just to make sure that all the information we wrote down is correct. This helps to reduce the chance of any miscommunication errors which will help to ensure your technician arrives at the right location, at the right time, with the right description of the services you are requesting, at the price you were promised.
- Courtesy Follow Up - Another area that we are very thorough in is making sure you had a pleasurable experience with us. Upon the completion of your service, someone from our office will contact you as a courtesy to make sure the technician did everything you were hoping they would do. This is one of the best ways we have found to keep track of our employees and make sure they are offering you and others a great service on a consistent basis.
- No drive out fees! We don’t charge you for gas to come to your home or business. We only charge you for the work that we do.
- No after hour rates Monday-Friday from 8am-7pm. Most people don’t realize that their heating and air conditioning is not working until they come home from work. If you call us when you walk in the door around 5pm, you don’t have to worry about being charged an after hour rate because that doesn't start until 7pm.
- No technicians on commission! This is probably the benefit that we are the most proud to offer. Choosing not to compensate a technician for selling someone a new HVAC system really goes against the grain in our industry. Service technicians that receive compensation for selling new equipment is a “very” common practice and there are even workshops that dealers and distribution centers host that are designed to teach technicians how to sell their equipment. Just trying to hire a technician that is willing to work without getting a sales commission is hard to find because most technicians are accustomed to making a little extra and as you might imagine, it’s up to the integrity of the technician to make sure they are honest in their evaluation of your unit. At Total Trans4mation, our technicians don't have a reason to try and “sell” you anything because they are rewarded for their good work and honesty, not their volume of sales. In fact, our technicians would rather repair the unit and prove their quality of work than to try and sell you a new heat and air system because we hire high character people that take pride in their work. Taking the high road on issues like this is essential because it’s the only way to truly protect the customer and keep them from being taken advantage of. If you call us, you can rest assured that our technicians will have no hidden agenda or reason to steer you into buying something that you truly don’t need.
- Member Rewards Program -With our free Member Rewards Program, you can receive $5.00 off any diagnosis and 3% off all repairs, cleanings and installation costs for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Gas up to $1000. The good news is you get to participate in these savings without having to sign and commit to a long term contract. This program also gives you discounted rates on after hours calls. There is no cost for the Rewards Membership which allows you to receive some of the same benefits of a contract, without having to be under contract. Call the office (615-900-6873) or ask your on-site technician for details on signing up for the Member Rewards Program.
- MVP (Maintenance Value Plan) - The MVP plan is a preventive maintenance program that rewards members under contract with our absolute best premier pricing on things like diagnosis, repairs, cleanings, inspections and installations. MVP Members receive $10 off our diagnostic rates and 10% off of any of the HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Gas services we offer up to $1,000. This program also gives provides MVP members with discounted rates on after hours calls. Call the office (615-900-6873) or ask your on-site technician for details on signing up for the MVP Program.
- One hour guarantee! Time is money, and our commitment to respecting your time is backed by our one hour guarantee. If we don't arrive at your home or business within your one hour appointment time frame, you will get $75 off of your total bill, no questions asked.
- Two Year installation warranty! This is the longest installation warranty that we have found anywhere, and did we mention that it's 100% free. By offering our customers a complimentary two year installation warranty, we are demonstrating just how much we truly believe in our products as well as our quality of work.
- Lowest Price Guarantee! We guarantee to beat any price on all heating and air conditioning products and services as long as they are of equal value. At Total Trans4mation, you get excellent service, reputable products and superior quality of work all for the lowest price. Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too?
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction! Take a minute and check out our Google and Facebook reviews online. The reviews pretty much speak for themselves. Our customers love our work because they know that we are committed to giving them a great experience. We hope that you will allow us the chance to earn your business also because we are convinced that you will be happy you did.
As you can see, we have spared no expense to ensure that you receive the absolute best heating and air conditioning service and benefits possible. Keeping a good reputation also means having a willingness to do whatever it takes to keep our customers satisfied. As you can imagine, these kinds of commitments are necessary if we want to secure the trust of our customers for years to come. In the end, having you as a lifelong customer is what makes it all worth while. Without you, we simply wouldn’t be here — so we owe you the highest quality of service possible. We recognize that to survive and thrive in the heating and air industry, we must go above and beyond the industry standard of service — and as you can see, we have gladly accepted that challenge!
Why do we do all this?
As a servant-minded company, we see customers as people first and dollars second. Our slogan, “more than just a business”, summarizes how we feel about our community because we don't want to just gain customers; we want to make friends for life. Give us a call and find out for yourself the extent to which we will go to earn your friendship.